Robinhood is bringing the US stock market to you. Invest in your favourite US stocks 24 hours a day, five days a week with no commission fees or FX fees on trades*, a 5% return on uninvested cash**, plus tools and news to help you build your portfolio.
- Invest in over 6,000 US stocks and ADRs without commission fees and without paying FX fees on trades
- Invest with as much or as little as you want, whether it be $1 or $1,000
- Protection for your holdings up to $500,000***
- Other costs apply
ADVANCED CHARTS ARE HERE
- Get real time data and advanced investment tools
- Identify trends for your investing strategies with technical indicators like moving average (MA), relative strength index (RSI), and more
GET 5% BACK ON YOUR CASH
- Earn 5% on your uninvested cash. Terms apply.
- Your cash is protected up to $2.25 million through FDIC insurance
TRADE ANYTIME, DAY OR NIGHT****
- Trade your favourite US stocks 24 hours a day, five days a week
- Get an advantage by trading in the world’s biggest market on your schedule
INVEST SECURELY WITH LIVE SUPPORT, 24/7
- Chat with a Robinhood associate for any questions you have 24/7 on the app and 9:00-21:00 on the phone
- Our security tools, like 2-factor authentication, help keep your account safe
All investments involve risks and possible loss of the original amounts invested. The value of USD holdings may be affected by exchange rate changes, which may reduce the value in GBP.
* Other costs apply. See our UK Fee Schedule on www.robinhood.com/gb/en/about/legal for more details.
** Interest rate is subject to change. Interest is earned on uninvested cash that is automatically swept or moved into deposits at a network of program banks in the U.S. Cash deposited to these banks will be eligible for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insurance up to a total maximum of $2.25 million ($250,000 per program bank), inclusive of any other deposits you may already hold at the bank in the same ownership capacity. The UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) does not apply. Learn more at www.robinhood.com.
***Robinhood Securities, LLC is a member of SIPC, which protects securities for customers of its members up to $500,000. This does not protect against a loss in the market value of securities. Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
**** Trading on the Robinhood 24 Hour Market is available from Sunday 8PM ET - Friday 8PM ET. There are additional, unique risks with trading outside of regular market hours you should be aware of before making an investment decision, including the risk of lower liquidity, increased volatility, greater spreads, and pricing uncertainty.
Fractional shares are illiquid outside of Robinhood and are not transferable. Not all securities available through Robinhood are eligible for fractional share orders. Please read the fractional trading section in the Customer Agreement available in the UK Disclosure Library at www.robinhood.com/gb/en/about/legal
Robinhood U.K. Ltd (Robinhood UK) is a company registered in England and Wales (09908051) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 823590). Robinhood UK onboards UK customers and has the lead customer relationship with UK customers in relation to their use of the Robinhood UK app and website. Robinhood UK introduces UK customers to Robinhood Securities, LLC for order routing, execution, clearing, settlement, arranging custody services and margin lending to eligible UK customers with margin accounts. Robinhood Securities, LLC is regulated in the U.S. by the SEC and FINRA. Robinhood UK and Robinhood Securities, LLC are subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc.